Incredible Builders: Choosing the right Contractor for your Kitchen Project
It can seem like a monumental task to pick the right General Contractor (GC) when you are considering an update to your kitchen. Every home owner has different decorating tastes. Styles, and color pallets.Having worked the Incredible Builders, Inc.booth at various Home Builders shows over the last couple of years, home owners have asked a lot of question about their specific kitchen project. Here is a glossary of some ideas that you should consider to get starting on the planning:
- Does thecompany offer you a free estimate so that you can plan your budget?
- Does the company have a design person on staff to guide you in the selection of your cabinets, countertops, flooring, appliances, colors and layout to complement the new design?
- Do they have available software so that can show you a visual concept of yournew design?
- What material grades do they work with i.e. cabinets, countertops, tiles, floors?
- If you want to remove a wall, dothey have the capabilities for removing it and installing any necessary beams?
- Do they take care of getting the permits and meeting with the village inspector?
- Are they bonded to work in the village and meet the insurance requirements?
- Is a project manager assigned to your project and do they provide and follow strict schedules?
- What type of warranty is provided for the product and services that they provide?
- Are references of other satisfied customers available?
- Is their pricing competitive?
- What rating does the Better Business Bureau give the Contractor? An “A+” rating isthe best rating. Are there any complaints and were they resolved?
- Is your General Contractor a NARI Certified Remodeler.
So take all this into your decision process when you are picking that contractor. Don’t make a hasty decision based on price along. Factor in all the consideration above before you make your final decision. Make sure that you will be comfortable working with the general contractor you select.
Incredible Builders has all ofthe items mentioned above covered. Regarding quality of work and professionalism, Incredible Builders, Inc is “A+” rated with the Better Business Bureau and has 5-star reviews on Google, Facebook, and Yelp and is a NARI Certified Remodeler. So why not call us to discuss your next project and our capabilities.